Submit community events
Welcome to our Submit Community Events page!
Using the form below, you and your organization or activity can easily submit information about an upcoming event, and get it added to the YLP Events Calendar.
Event submissions are checked weekdays by YLOA staff and placed on our calendar if they are:
- Within Yosemite Lakes Park
- At least two days in advance, although we strongly suggest at least a week ahead.
- Open to all YLP members and the public.
Not eligible are events for personal gain, such as garage sales.
All submissions are subject to review and may be omitted at our discretion.
BE SURE to include event title, description, time, date and venue, PLUS contact name, phone number and email address as shown on the form. Other fields are optional.
• To schedule a free event/activity in the clubhouse that’s open to the public, fill out the form and then contact Customer Service Representative Samantha LaMar at 559-517-3499 to make sure there’s no conflicting activity and the clubhouse is available.
• To schedule an activity in the clubhouse for which there will be a charge, or is a private event, fill out the form and then call Assistant Food & Beverage Manager/Banquet & Events Coordinator Kassie Daniels at 559-330-1315.
• Clubhouse rentals must be made at least one month in advance.
• Free events in the clubhouse are tentative until one week before the date. Nonpaid rentals are subject to change up to one week prior.
If you have questions, please contact:
Customer Service Representative Samantha LaMar at 559-517-3499
HOW TO CHANGE A LISTING
Phone or email Samantha LaMar with the information:
• Event Title
• Venue (location)
• What to change
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
[ecs-list-events cat='clubhouse' design="compact"]