Swimming pool & tennis courts
The YLP swimming pool will reopen starting at 8 a.m. Thursday, July 30, YLOA and YSPUC General Manager Jonathan Penrose has announced.
Those who don’t have a Vizpin pass are asked to call the YLOA office at 559-517-3499 during business hours to arrange for one.
HOURS: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
1) CONTINUED OPERATION OF THE POOL IS DEPENDENT UPON COMMUNITY COMPLIANCE WITH COVID-19 USAGE RULES.
2) DO NOT enter pool area if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
3) DO NOT enter pool area if you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 DAYS.
4) MAXIMUM CAPACITY in pool area is: 25.
5) MAXIMUM CAPACITY in HOT TUB is: 4.
6) Maintain MINIMUM OF 6 FEET SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times
7) Cover coughs and sneezes.
8) We have installed lane lines to create 4 lanes.
a) STAY in your lane.
b) OUTSIDE lanes are for use by MEMBERS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD ONLY and may be used for RECREATION, LAP SWIM and THERAPEUTIC USE.
c) INSIDE lanes are for LAP SWIM and THERAPEUTIC USE only.
9) If all lanes are in use and others are waiting, please limit your usage to 30 minutes at a time.
10) If all lanes are full, you may wait behind the lane at the table for a lane to become available — please wipe down the table with sanitizer before entering the pool.
11) Residents should wear a face mask when in common areas and while waiting to use the pool or hot tub.
12) Picnicking and food consumption should occur at the tables located OUTSIDE the pool area.
13) Pool furniture will NOT be provided. You may bring your own portable chair, if desired.
14) Lounging at the pool is allowed, compliant with social distancing, but please be sensitive to capacity limits and those that want to actively use the facilities.
15) PLEASE follow other pool rules as POSTED.
16) DO NOT open the gates for people without passes.
17) FAILURE TO COMPLY with directives by YLP SECURITY will result in your pool privileges being revoked.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH RESIDENTS NOT COMPLYING WITH RULES, PLEASE CONTACT YLP SECURITY AT: 559-760-7979