Swimming pool & tennis courts
Pool opens May 14
The pool will open starting at 8 a.m. Saturday during Party in the Park.
NOTE: There is a $25 fee to reset your Vizpin app for this season.
On Saturday, go to the Community Support Services desk at the front of the clubhouse to make payment and get your Vizpin reset. Only cash or checks will be accepted Saturday.
Afterward, you can make payments with cash, check and credit card and get Vizpin apps reset at the YLOA offices weekdays during business hours.
Monday through Friday
Lap/Therapeutic Swim 8-9 a.m.
Water Aerobics 9-10 a.m.
Lap/Therapeutic Swim 10-11 a.m.
Open Swim 11 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Lap/Therapeutic Swim 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Open Swim 7:30-10:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday:
Lap/Therapeutic Swim 8-11 a.m.
Open Swim 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
Hot Tub Schedule
Monday through Sunday: 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
SWIMMING POOL & SPA RULES
- Children under 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No lifeguard on duty.
- No glass, smoking, alcohol, or pets allowed in the pool area (service animals are okay).
- No running, bike/scooter riding, or horseplay.
- Long hair must be pulled back.
- Appropriate swimwear is required (this is a family pool).
- Children under the age of 14 are NOT allowed in the hot tub.
- Members and/or guests guilty of damage to the pool area will be held responsible.
- Please throw away all trash and take all personal items with you when leaving the pool area.
- Do not jump and/or play on the pool area furniture (benches, tables, etc.)
- Do not open the gate for people who do not have pool passes.
- Do not prop the pool gate open.
- Please behave appropriately and be respectful of others using the pool.
- Diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- No eating or drinking in the pool or hot tub.
- Sunscreen should be applied at least 15 minutes before entering pool.
- Moderation in music and volume must be exercised.
- No private lessons allowed.
- Persons with diarrheal illness, cough, fever, and/or respiratory infections should not enter the pool.
- Employees have the authority to enforce pool rules.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH DIRECTIVES BY STAFF WILL RESULT IN YOUR POOL PRIVILEGES BEING REVOKED.
For assistance with residents not complying with rules, please contact YLP Security at 559-760-7979.