Swimming pool & tennis courts
The YLP swimming pool will open for the season starting at 8 a.m. Friday, June 26, YLOA and YSPUC General Manager Jonathan Penrose has announced.
The pool will be open only for lap swimming and therapeutic use only. Water aerobics will not be permitted at this time. Daily hours will be 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Last year’s Vizpin passes will work again this year, without any additional fees. Those who don’t have a pass are asked to call the YLOA office at 559-517-3499 during business hours to arrange for one.
Here are the new rules:
1) Capacity in the pool area is limited to a maximum of 15.
2) Social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet is required at all times for people not of the same household.
3) We have installed lane lines to create 5 individual lanes for lap swimming and therapeutic usage.
4) If all lanes are in use and others are waiting, please limit your usage to 30 minutes at a time.
5) if all lanes are full, you may wait behind the lane at the table for a lane to become available — please wipe down the table with sanitizer before entering the pool.
6) Residents should wear a face mask when in common areas and while waiting to use the pool or hot tub.
7) Maximum capacity for the hot tub is 4 and social distancing must be adhered to.
8) REMEMBER: Maintain social distancing, cover coughs or sneezes and do not use the facility if you have Covid-19 symptoms or are not feeling well.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to comply with these rules can result in usage privileges being revoked.