Swimming pool & tennis courts
The pool is closed for the season.
NOTE: There is a $25 fee to reset or set up your Vizpin app for this season.
You can make payments with cash, check and credit card and get Vizpin apps reset or set up at the YLOA offices weekdays during business hours.
• Pool pass for season: $25
• Each additional pool pass: $10
• Fob (for those without smartphone): $50 one-time fee plus $25 for season pass
Members are required to be current on dues to receive a pass.
For faster processing, download, complete and sign the application and bring it to the YLOA office.
Monday through Friday
Lap/Therapeutic Swim 8-9 a.m.
Water Aerobics 9-10 a.m.
Lap/Therapeutic Swim 10-11 a.m.
Open Swim 11 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Lap/Therapeutic Swim 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Open Swim 7:30-10:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday:
Lap/Therapeutic Swim 8-11 a.m.
Open Swim 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
Hot Tub Schedule
Monday through Sunday: 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
SWIMMING POOL & SPA RULES
1. Children under 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
2. There is no lifeguard on duty.
3. No glass, smoking, alcohol, or pets allowed in the pool area (service animals are okay).
4. No running, bike/scooter riding, or horseplay.
5. No sports type balls of any kind allowed (volleyballs, footballs etc.)
6. Long hair must be pulled back.
7. Appropriate swimwear is required (this is a family pool)
8. Children under the age of 14 are NOT allowed in the hot tub.
9. Members and/or guests guilty of damage to the pool area will be held responsible.
10. Members and/or guests must throw away all trash and take all personal items with them when leaving the pool area.
11. Do not jump and/or play on the pool area furniture (benches, tables, etc.)
12. Do not open the gate for people who don’t have passes.
13. Do not prop the pool gate open.
14. Please behave appropriately and be respectful of others using the pool.
15. Diapers are not allowed in the pool.
16. No eating or drinking while in the pool or hot tub
17. Sunscreen should be applied at least 15 minutes before entering the pool or hot tub.
18. No private lessons allowed.
19. Only standard size round inner tubes/lounge rafts allowed. No giant floating devices, games or toys allowed.
20. No pool noodles allowed in the pool unless used for the aerobics class.
21. Members and guests using the pool must abide by the posted pool schedule.
22. Persons with diarrheal illness, cough, fever, and/or respiratory infections should not enter the pool.
23. Please exercise courtesy and discretion when using the pool locker rooms.
24. Employees have the authority to enforce pool rules.
25. Lap Swim is available to ALL AGES that want to participate in lap swim. You must be engaging in lap swim during the allotted time.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH DIRECTIVES BY STAFF WILL RESULT IN YOUR POOL PRIVILEGES BEING REVOKED.
For questions and/or assistance regarding the pool rules please contact the following:
YLP Security 559-760-7979
YLP Customer Service & Support Office 559-517-3499