Swimming pool & tennis courts
FOR THE 2021 SEASON
• If you have a Vizpin pass from 2019 or 2020, please call our YLOA office to reset it for this year. Call 559-517-3499 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday and until noon on Friday.
• If the line is busy, as it often is with the many calls we receive, please leave a voicemail. We aim to return all calls within 48 hours — often much quicker than that. Please bear with us during this time of reduced staffing as we readjust to normal.
FALL POOL SCHEDULE
8-9 a.m. — Lap/Therapeutic Swim
9-10 a.m. — Water Aerobics
10-11 a.m. — Lap/Therapeutic Swim
11 a.m.-6 p.m. — Open Swim
6-7 p.m. — Lap/Therapeutic Swim
8-11 a.m. — Lap/Therapeutic Swim
11 a.m.-7 p.m. — Open Swim
The spa will continue to be open until 11 p.m. until further notice.
SWIMMING POOL & HOT TUB RULES
- Children under 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No lifeguard on duty.
- No glass, smoking, alcohol, or pets allowed in the pool area (service animals are okay).
- No running, bike/scooter riding, or horseplay.
- Long hair must be pulled back.
- Appropriate swimwear is required (this is a family pool).
- Children under the age of 14 are NOT allowed in the hot tub.
- Members and/or guests guilty of damage to the pool area will be held responsible.
- Please throw away all trash and take all personal items with you when leaving the pool area.
- Do not jump and/or play on the pool area furniture (benches, tables, etc.)
- Do not open the gate for people who do not have pool passes.
- Do not prop the pool gate open.
- Please behave appropriately and be respectful of others using the pool.
- Diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- No eating or drinking in the pool or hot tub.
- Sunscreen should be applied at least 15 minutes before entering pool.
- Moderation in music and volume must be exercised.
- No private lessons allowed.
- Persons with diarrheal illness, cough, fever, and/or respiratory infections should not enter the pool.
- Employees have the authority to enforce pool rules.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH DIRECTIVES BY STAFF WILL RESULT IN YOUR POOL PRIVILEGES BEING REVOKED.
For assistance with residents not complying with rules, please alert the pool attendants or contact YLP Security at 559-760-7979.