YLP’s Pipeline Replacement Project work in the North Dome area is wrapping up. Please check out a gallery of photos on the work below.
Here’s a progress report for February from project manager Greg Wilson:
• Installed 785 feet of 8-inch pipe
• Installed 375 feet of 1-inch service line
• Installed one new fire hydrant
• Began excavation for new pressure station
Tasks remaining to complete project:
• Install concrete box pressure station
• Insert chlorine to disinfect pipes, get tested
• Pressure test new main to ensure no leaks
• Have compaction test done, landscape and clean up area, move equipment and tools to new job site
Next work area: Crystal Cave and Crystal Springs.