We are on the hunt for a hard working and reliable person to join our Maintenance department. In this position, your responsibility will be to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises.
- Maintain cleanliness of our businesses
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting and carpentry
- Assist in planning, scheduling and performing repairs
- Assist in maintaining heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality
- Inspect buildings, equipment and systems to identify any issues
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- General understanding of maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to withstand working in summer and winter temperatures
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to get to and from work