JANITORIAL/MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – PART TIME
In this position, your responsibility will be to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises
- Maintain cleanliness of our businesses
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry
- Assist in performing repairs
- Assist in maintaining heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality
- Inspect buildings, equipment and systems to identify any issues
- Perform semi-skilled construction and repair work.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Use and operate hand tools, mechanical equipment, and power tools and equipment required for the work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Flexibility to be available for emergency call-outs during off time.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as necessary.
- Must possess a valid California Class C driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Two years of experience performing general maintenance.
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Must meet the health and physical condition standards deemed necessary and proper for the position.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment and supplies up to 90 lbs.
- Sits, stands, walks for extended periods. Stoops, kneels, crouches, crawls and climbs during regular duties.
- May be exposed to inclement weather, heights, confined spaces, potentially dangerous tools and equipment.
- May be exposed to potentially dangerous animals and insects (dogs, bees, spiders, snakes, etc.).
- May be exposed to hazardous chemicals in the course of daily work.
- Operates a company vehicle in field maintenance work.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges (with correction)
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.