Our beautiful 9-hole golf course has five holes over water in a peaceful setting. With small greens and tight fairways, it’s sure to challenge anyone’s game. The course is open to all.
Pro Shop: (559) 517-3474
Open 7 days a week 7 a.m.-6 p.m. (times subject to change due to weather
- 18 holes member $25; non-member $30
- 9 holes member $17.50; non-member $22.50
- Cart rental 18 holes member $15; non-member $25
- Cart rental 9 hole member $10; non-member $20
The Fairway Cafe, offering breakfast and lunch as well as daily specials, is open to the public daily adjoining the YLP Golf Course Pro Shop at 42515 Artesian Ct. Hours are 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. seven days a week.
Clubs & events
YLGA GOLF COMMITTEE
Chairman: Neil Ordway
Vice Chairman/Treasurer: John Wandler
Secretary: Belinda Ordway
NCGA Committee Chairman: Steve Rettig
The YLP Men’s Club meets the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month before tournaments. Dues are $10 a year.
President: Roger Hoff
Vice President: Lance Courtney
Secretary: Jerry Mello
Treasurer: Bob Young
• Men’s Club Tournaments are the 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month, times adjust for season. Cost $12
• Men’s Club Tournament Committee: Roger Hoff, Lance Courtney, Jerry Mello and Tim Basilette.
• Men’s Scrambles 8-11 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, except during Men’s Club Friday events.
• Men’s Club Championships for players with an established handicap are held in the fall, dates to be determined.
• Monthly scramble tournaments are the second Saturday of the month, except when they conflict with club events and special tournaments. Open to all. Check with the Pro Shop for dates and start times. Cost $15, which does not include golf fees.
Contacts: Sandy Ralph, president 559-797-7443 or Sharon Cargill-Hunsbarger 559-232-0511
Members: Becky Carlson, Toni Conmy, Jennifer Domingos, Carolin Gaithers, Martha Gomez, Carla Lierman, Sandy Ralph, Sharon Cargill-Hunsbarger, Lynn Musick, Jeannie Stone, Mary Swenson, Gloria Taylor, Gayle Warren, Victoria Woods.
Ladies play Tuesday and Thursdays, start times dependent on weather.
|Flight Name||Handicap||2019-2020 Champions|
|Champions Flight||1st flight Handicap +9 and under||Steve Rettig Def. John Wandler 4 and 3|
|Presidents Flight||2nd flight Handicap +10-18||Jerry Mello Def. Mel Shapiro 1 up|
Score ‘55’ – September 25, 2009 – Rob Bisnett
Page updated July 16, 2021