Our beautiful 9-hole golf course has five holes over water in a peaceful setting. With small greens and tight fairways, it’s sure to challenge anyone’s game. The course is open to all.
Manager Ken Souza | Pro Shop: (559) 517-3474
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Fall has arrived, temperatures have dropped, and the 2019 Club Championship has been completed…
The Fairway Cafe, offering breakfast and lunch as well as daily specials, is open to the public daily adjoining the YLP Golf Course Pro Shop at 42515 Artesian Ct. Hours are 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. seven days a week. Read more.
Open 7 days a week (times subject to change due to weather
FEBRUARY – 7:30a to 3p Mon-Sat. / Sunday 7:30a – 4p
MARCH, APRIL and MAY – 7:30a to 4p Mon-Sat. / Sunday 7:30a – 5p
JUNE, JULY and AUGUST – 7:30a to 5p Mon-Sat. / Sunday 7:30a – 6p
Residents – 18 holes $20 / 9 holes $15
Non-Residents -18 holes $25 / 9 holes $20
Cart Rental – residents 18 holes $15 / 9 holes $10; non-residents 18 holes $20 / 9 holes $15
SPECIAL AFTER 12 p.m. – 2 players with a cart $30 and 1 player with a cart $15
Clubs & events
YLGA GOLF COMMITTEE
The Golf Committee meets at 6 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Clubhouse Library.
Chairman: Neil Ordway
Vice Chairman/Treasurer: John Wandler
Secretary: Belinda Ordway
Greens Committee Chairman: Darrel Dietrich
NCGA Committee Chairman: Steve Rettig
The YLP Men’s Club meets the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month before tournaments. Dues are $10 a year.
President: Gregg Gephart
Treasurer: Don Chubb
• Men’s Club Tournaments are the 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month, times adjust for season. Cost $12
• Men’s Club Tournament Committee: Gregg Gephart, Don Chubb, Bryan Smith, Tim Basilette.
• Men’s Scrambles 8-11 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, except during Men’s Club Friday events.
• Men’s Club Championships for players with an established handicap are held in September and October.
• Monthly scramble tournaments are the second Saturday of the month, except when they conflict with club events and special tournaments. Open to all. Check with the Pro Shop for dates and start times. Cost $15
Contacts: Ann Duerksen 559-641-7424 or Sharon Cargill-Hunsbarger 559-232-0511
Members: Ann Duerksen, Carolin Gaithers, Martha Gomez, Sandy Ralph, Sharon Cargill-Hunsbarger, Lynn Musick, Gloria Taylor, Mildred Tishmacher, Victoria Woods.
Ladies play Tuesday and Thursdays, start times dependent on weather.
|Flight Name||Handicap||2019-2020 Champions|
|Champions Flight||1st flight Handicap +9 and under||Steve Rettig|
|Presidents Flight||2nd flight Handicap +10-18||Roger Ellis|
|Directors Flight||3rd flight Handicap +19 and over||Gene Holt|
Score ‘55’ – September 25, 2009 – Rob Bisnett