Greetings and welcome to YLP!
This is a wonderful community and we are here to help you enjoy the park amenities and to answer any questions you may have. We encourage you to get involved in the many groups and activities available to residents. We always welcome feedback — by phone, personal appointment or our feedback form below.
We look forward to working together.
Jonathan Penrose, General Manager
30250 Yosemite Springs Parkway, Coarsegold, CA 93614
Phone: (559) 517-3499
Fax: (559) 658-7866
Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
GOT A QUESTION? COMMENT?
Our 9-hole course has five holes over water in a peaceful setting. With small greens and tight fairways, it’s sure to challenge anyone’s game.
Pro Shop: (559) 517-3474
Please call for playing times
YLP’s water company has several main wells that provide clean, healthy water for each of the lots and homes.
Office: (559) 517-3799
Urgent-emergencies: (559) 760-4349
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
The Blue Heron is an intimate, relaxed upscale restaurant featuring globally inspired cuisine sourced ethically from our Valley and beyond.
(559) 517-DINR (3467)
4-8 p.m. Monday, 5-9 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday. Closed Tuesday & Sunday
Outside Agency Phone Numbers
- Emergency — 911
- Madera County Sheriff’s Department — (559) 658-2555
- California Highway Patrol — (559) 658-6590
- Cal Fire — (559) 683-4823
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife — (559) 493-8278 / (559) 689-3072
- Red Cross — (559) 455-1000 ext. 115
- Madera County Animal Control — (559) 675-7891
- PG&E Emergency Line — 800-743-5000
- Madera County burn day information — 877-429-2876 press 4
GET YLP LIFE
OUR WEEKLY E-NEWSLETTER